Friday, March 9, 2012

I thought this short survey would be a fun way for everyone to get to know me in a unique way xo


If I were a month, I’d be
September.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be a Friday.
If I were a planet, I’d be Pluto.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a Sea Otter.
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a Bed.
If I were a gemstone, I’d be a Diamond.
If I were a flower, I’d be a Pale pink rose.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be Thunderstorm.
If I were a color, I’d be Mint green.
If I were an emotion, I’d be Calm.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a Strawberry.
If I were a sound, I’d be Ocean waves.
If I were an element, I’d be Water, in the form of rain.
If I were a place, I’d be Paris.
If I were a taste, I’d taste like Salted milk chocolate.
If I were a scent, I’d smell like Freshly baked cookies.
If I were an object, I’d be a Lipstick.
If I were a body part, I’d be the Lips.
If I were a song, I’d be Unwinding Cable Car- Anberlin.
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be a pair of Stilettos.

No comments:

Post a Comment