Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mini Update

Hey guys! Sorry I've been somewhat M.I.A lately. I've been busy being sick and trying to keep up with work and school. I don't have a whole lot to update right now, but I did want to show you a few small things I got recently.



First off is these new glass containers I bought to store my brushes. I've always kept my brushes in a little Victoria's Secret makeup bag, but I noticed that they were getting a little ro
ughed up and dirty from being in there on top of each other all the time so I thought this would be a cute way to store them. The containers are glass and inside I have black and pink stones to put them in and add a little decoration. I got the containers and the stones from Ikea&all of it was under $10!



I went to MAC a couple days ago to pick up another fluidline eyeliner because I'm almost out and ended up picking up a new lipstick as well. This is the shade Costa Chic and it's a Frost. I've really been loving coral for spring, and this is the perfect shade! It's so pretty and pigmented on and definitely gives a pop of color.


That is all I have to update at the moment. I ordered both the NYX Box of Smokey Look Collection and a Crown Brush set of 12 brushes from Hautelook so I'll be doing a review on both of those when they get here! xo


1 comment:

  1. I like your brush storage, it"s lovely with the 2 colours :)


    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com - - take a look and follow me back if you like it? :)

    ReplyDelete