Monday, March 12, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Black Spiked Lita's

My Jeffrey Campbell shoes JUST came in the mail! I was looking at these for quite some time and once I got my tax return money, I finally decided to splurge on them. So far, I love everything about them, down to the box that they came in. Before purchasing them, I read that most people recommend going a size up in these shoes. I wear between a 6 and a 7&a half, so I decided to get them in a 7. I tried them on and walked around a bit, and they're actually a bit loose on me, but I think once I'm wearing jeans/socks/leggings, they'll fit perfectly. I'll do a full review on them once I've had the chance to wear them around, but here's some photos of them for now!





2 comments:

  1. Those look ahhhhhmazing! However I may be biased, since I love anything with spikes/studs.

    ReplyDelete