Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Shopping Haul



This past Tuesday I had off of school and work for Spring Break, a
nd I finally got the chance to do some shopping. I have a habit of being drawn towards blacks&greys even though most of my closet consists of dark clothing already, so I went determined to add a few bright items to my wardrobe that would prepare me for spring.



I ended up getting four shirts from Forever21 (one is pictured above, another below). A pair of coral shorts from Charlotte Russe that were on sale for $15 (pictured above).



Hot Topic was having a buy one, get one 50% sale on all denim, and I was in need of some jeans, so I got two pairs. One is an acid wash jean (pictured above) and the other a pair of black jeans. Both are a skinny stretchy material that almost has a jegging quality to them. I also stopped by Victoria's Secret on my way out and picked up a couple small things. I needed a carrying case for my lip products that I keep in my purse, and I found this cute case there that fits them perfectly. While waiting in line at the register, I also snagged a couple of these hand sanitizers in their most popular scents that were 3 for $5.



Last but not least, I stopped at the Walgreens on my way home to see what they had going on that day. For anyone that doesn't end up stopping by Walgreens a couple times a week like I do as it's RIGHT by my house, I would recommend giving it a shot. Every time I go in, they have a good deal going on in the beauty department. Last week, they had buy one, get one free on the Organix hair products, and I ended up getting 4 things for only $16! This time when I stopped in, they had buy one, get one 50% off on Maybelline cosmetics. I picked up a color tattoo eyeshadow in Fierce&Tangy (pictured below), bronzer, a natural pink lipstick, and Dream Bouncy cheek color in a pretty coral shade.


That about does it for my first haul for spring! Let me know what your favorite products are this season and where you've found good deals.

Until next time, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment